- Social distancing will be observed. capacity is limited to 100 people
- Name & phone number are required at entrance.
- Sitting will be within social distance with the exception of those that reside in the same household who will be able to sit together.
- A face mask will be required (children under 2 do not require a face mask).
- Holy Communion will be distributed in the hand.
- Please do not linger or socialize after Mass.
- Chairs and other high-touch surfaces will be sanitized after each Mass.
- Safety protocols are in place for the use of restrooms. Please use it for emergencies only.
- For parking, it will be every other space. A cone will be located in the no parking spaces.
Those over 65 and/or with underlying health conditions are strongly encouraged to remain at home.
We will continue to live stream the Masses through Facebook and YouTube.
PARISH OFFICE IS TEMPORARY CLOSED, BUT PHONE CALLS WILL
BE RETURNED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE